In light of the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are frequently reviewing our recruitment processes, which may adapt to include options such as video interviewing to accommodate any impacted individuals etc. As this is a fluid situation, we will adapt as we need to with any government guidelines or regulations.
As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management, 15 offices and over 380 employees.
With a growing national presence, our scale allows us to provide a great working environment for all our team including:
- Flexible working and working from home capabilities
- Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks
- Strategic office locations that minimises travel requirements
- A suite of learning and development programs
- Employee benefits – including health and well being programs and incentive opportunities
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
- Responsible for dealing with the day-to-day running of the portfolio, including maintenance, inspections and liaising with tenants & owners.
- Minimal travel required
- We listen to our people, demonstrated through our regular senior leader road-shows
- We're committed to your well-being. We have an extensive employer funded health and well-being program for all of our team.
- We like to have fun with regular social activities and great annual events!
If you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Trust us. Apply now.
- Published on 26 Mar 2020, 8:24 PM