- Job no: 9FAXH
- Largest independently owned real estate providing job stability & growth
- Support provided with leasing consultants, admin and no trust accounting
- Hybrid working, to accommodate for work-life balance
Our Property Manager's have the flexibility and independence to manage their own week and are supported by caring and inspiring leaders.
We are looking for a fun, hardworking and ambitious individual to do the following:
- Portfolio based property management
- Liaise with owners and tenants
- Conduct ingoing, outgoing and periodic inspections
- Organise repairs and maintenance work orders
- Minimise and maintain rental arrears
With a team of support around you, you will be coached, and given the opportunity to succeed.
At Little we also offer:
- Flexible working and working from home capabilities
- Focus on a positive and fun culture
- Uncapped incentives
- No trust accounting
- Leasing and admin support
- A customer care team to take outside hours calls
- "Dress for your Day"
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks, laptop and iPhone provided
- Career development & on-going training and support
- Very occasional Saturday work with time off in lieu
The Successful Candidate:
- Industry experience and a passion for Property Management
- A current Certificate of Registration
- A valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- The ability to build strong relationships with external and internal clients
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate agency with 17,000 properties under management.
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
Little Real Estate team actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Building a diverse team that represents our community, driving equality across all platforms.
If you are an exceptional human who lives and breathes our values of Accountability, Openness & Honesty, Humility and Fun and you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further.
To be considered for this role, you must provide relevant documentation declaring your rights to work in Australia.
- Published on 21 Jul 2022, 11:53 PM