As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management, 15 offices and over 380 employees.
With a growing national presence, our scale allows us to provide a great working environment for all our team including:
- Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks
- Strategic office locations that minimise travel requirements
- A suite of learning and development programs
- Employee benefits – including health and wellbeing programs and incentive opportunities
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time receptionist to join the Little Real Estate team at our Mount Waverley office.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Key coordination and of administration processes
- Correspondence and mail
- An opportunity to work with and be mentored by a high performing and friendly team
- A high performing, long tenured team
- Rotational Saturday requirements with time off in lieu the following week
What we're looking for
- An exceptional human who lives and breathes our values of Accountability, Openness & Honesty, Humility and Fun
- Proven success in customer service
- Someone who loves building relationships
- A true team player
- Someone who will drive a long term, successful career with Little Real Estate
Please note, an Agent's Representative Certificate is required to commence your career within the real estate industry. If not yet obtained, please feel free to apply and if shortlisted for the role we can advise you as to how to enrol for the course.
- We listen to our people, demonstrated through our regular senior leader road-shows.
- We're flexible. We promote flexible hours and offer time off in lieu for all Saturdays worked.
- We're committed to your wellbeing. We have an extensive health and wellbeing program for all of our team!
- We like to have fun with regular social activities and great annual events!
If you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Trust us. Apply now.
- Published on 03 Nov 2019, 9:25 PM