As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management, 15 offices and over 300 employees.
With a growing national presence, our scale allows us to provide a great working environment for all our team including:
- Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks
- Strategic office locations that minimise travel requirements
- A suite of learning and development programs
- Employee benefits – including health and wellbeing programs and incentive opportunities
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Key coordination and office administration processes
- Correspondence and mail
- An opportunity to work with and be mentored by a high performing and friendly team
What we're looking for
- An exceptional human who lives and breathes our values of Accountability, Openness & Honesty, Humility and Fun
- Current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate License
- Proven success in customer service
- Someone who loves building relationships
- A true team player
- Someone who will drive a long term, successful career with Little Real Estate
- We listen to our people, demonstrated through our regular senior leader road-shows
- We're committed to your well-being. We have an extensive employer funded health and well-being program for all of our team
- We like to have fun with regular social activities and great annual events!
If you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Trust us. Apply now.
- Published on 06 Feb 2020, 10:30 PM