As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management. Operating as a National business, we are able to provide various opportunities for our employees to grow and advance their careers.
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
Based in our St Leonards Office but with a North West/Western Suburbs portfolio:
- End to end portfolio based Property Management
- Liaise with owners and tenants
- Conduct ingoing, outgoing and periodic inspections
- Organise repairs and maintenance work orders
- Minimise and maintain rental arrears
- Great incentive opportunities
- Work from home flexibility
- We encourage you to ‘Dress for your Day’ in casual business attire
- Health and wellbeing programs such as group training
- Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks, laptop and iPad provided
- Leasing and admin support
- A customer care team to take outside hours calls
- No trust accounting
- Career Development & On-going Training and Support – We want to assist you in your career.
The successful candidate:
- A minimum of 12 months Property Management experience is desirable
- A current Certificate of Registration
- A valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- The ability to build strong relationships with external and internal clients
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
If you are an exceptional human who lives and breathes our values of Accountability, Openness & Honesty, Humility and Fun and you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Apply now!
In light of the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are frequently reviewing our recruitment processes, which will include video interviewing. As this is a fluid situation, we will adapt as we need to with any government guidelines or
- Published on 03 Jan 2021, 10:59 PM