As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management. We have a passion to lead the way in all things real estate starting with our culture and client relationships.
We are currently looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who can add value to our organization. Working alongside other business development managers, leasing consultants, property managers and sales agents as part of a collaborative state-based team. With multiple office`s you will have your own area to prospect and access to an existing database. This is primarily a new business hunter gatherer and relationship management role.
We will provide you with training and development to give you the tools you need to succeed both in this role and in a long-term career with Little.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is highly energised, driven and self-motivated, with Business Development experience. Someone within the industry who wants to take their career to the next level
- Has an understanding of prospecting and is not afraid to pick up the phone
- Is highly organized and has an understanding of CRM systems
- Has a great work ethic, honesty, and professionalism with a positive attitude
- Has the ability to work independently and drive your own business success
- Has the outstanding communication skills to wow our clients and build rapport
- Has a hunger for setting, achieving and exceeding goals
- Has experience in sales, referral relationships and negotiating skills
You will require:
- An unrestricted driver's licence and your own vehicle
- A certificate of registration or Agents representative license
- Ability to work Saturdays
- Great uncapped incentive opportunities
- Flexible working and working from home capabilities
- Positive team culture and support on all levels
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Industry-leading technology and support teams to streamline tasks
- Laptop, iPad and phone provided
- Career Development opportunities and ongoing training and support
We develop our great culture through care for our clients and support for each other. We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values and we would love for you to become part of the team.
If you are an exceptional human who lives and breathes our values of Accountability, Openness & Honesty, Humility and Fun and you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Apply now!
- Published on 30 Mar 2021, 11:46 PM