As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management.
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time receptionist to join the team at our Hawthorn office. This is not your average receptionist role, it is a business support role as we have a Customer Care team taking the majority of the incoming calls. This role is an opportunity for you to make a difference every day.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Key coordination and of administration processes
- Correspondence and mail
- An opportunity to work with and be mentored by a high performing and friendly team
- A high performing, long tenured team
- Health and wellbeing programs
- "Dress for your Day"
- Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks
- A customer care team to take outside hours calls
- Career development & on-going training and support
The Successful Candidate:
- A current Agent’s Representative Certificate is required
- A valid driver's licence and a reliable vehicle
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- The ability to build strong relationships with external and internal clients
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
If you are an exceptional human who lives and breathes our values of Accountability, Openness & Honesty, Humility and Fun and you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Apply now!
In light of the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are frequently reviewing our recruitment processes, which will include video interviewing. As this is a fluid situation, we will adapt as we need to with any government guidelines or regulations.
- Published on 07 Oct 2020, 11:25 PM