- Job no: 4K4MR
- Largest independently owned real estate agency providing job stability & career progression
- Support provided by leasing consultants, customer care and trust accounting team
- Hybrid and flexible working to accommodate for work-life balance
As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate agency with 17,000 properties under management.
Our Property Managers have the flexibility and independence to manage their own work week.
Support is a primary focus whereby we have ongoing training from our Operational Excellence team to ensure your success and develop your skillset. Our leadership team have an open communication ethos and the team is cohesive and collaborative. Join the team and become the best you.
We are looking for a fun, hardworking and ambitious individual to do the following:
- Manage a portfolio of 165 well-cared for properties
- Liaise with owners and tenants
- Conduct ingoing, outgoing and periodic inspections
- Organise repairs and maintenance work orders
- Minimise and maintain rental arrears
With a team of support around you, you will be coached, and given the opportunity to succeed.
At Little we also offer:
- Uncapped incentive structure
- Flexible working and working from home capabilities
- Focus on a supportive and fun culture
- Healthy days (3 months of no sick days – get to take a planned sick day as a heathy day)
- A paid day annually to volunteer at an appropriate organisation
- A customer care team to take outside hours calls
- "Dress for your Day"
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks, laptop and iPhone provided
- Career development & on-going training and support
The Successful Candidate:
- Industry experience and a passion for Property Management
- A current Certificate of Registration
- A valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- The ability to build strong relationships with external and internal clients
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
Little Real Estate team actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Building a diverse team that represents our community, driving equality across all platforms.
If you are an exceptional human who lives and breathes our values of Accountability, Openness & Honesty, Humility and Fun and you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further.
To be considered for this role, you must provide relevant documentation declaring your rights to work in Australia.
- Published on 11 Jul 2022, 12:36 AM