Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate agency.
With a growing national presence, we have a scale and size that has allowed us to achieve some amazing things:
- Innovative real estate software that will make your life 10 x easier
- A dedicated sales administration team of 4 for Victoria
- An experienced Property Management team, with over 21,000 properties under management nationally
- A suite of learning and development programs available with new content added monthly
- Dedicated and tailored on-site maintenance support and advice
By joining Little, you will be coming on a journey, one that allows us to truly pave the way for our team of Sales Consultants to enjoy meaningful, long term career paths within the organisation.
The role of Sales Consultant will see you:
- Work closely with the Port Melbourne team located in a fast past office in the heart of Port Melbourne.
- Liaise with owners and tenants to negotiate with both parties to enable the most favorable result
- Prepare documentation and analysis including marketing submissions for clients
- Recognise and act on client needs and expectations.
- Proactively focus upon achieving team and individual goals.
- Conduct high volumes of property inspections.
What we're looking for
- An exceptional human who lives and breathes our values of Accountability, Openness & Honesty, Humility and Fun
- Proven success in Residential Sales
- Someone who loves building relationships
- An expert with a passion for property
- Someone who will drive a long term, successful career with Little Real Estate
- Good knowledge of the property industry and Melbourne market
- Ability to establish new business, negotiate and build solid relationships at all levels
- Superior organisational skills and ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to complete transactions and provide high levels of service to clients/purchasers.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced level MS Office.
- We listen to our people, demonstrated through our regular senior leader road-shows and our dedicated 'Continuous Improvement Committee' which operates nationally.
- We're committed to learning and development. The LITTLE School is available to all staff, from all levels of the organisation.
- We're flexible. We promote flexible hours across all areas of the business
- We like to have fun. If we achieve our 5-year plan, the entire company is being flown overseas for 3 days!
If you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Trust us. Apply now.
- Published on 01 Nov 2018, 3:41 AM