- Australia's largest independently owned real estate agency
- Employer funded Health and Wellbeing Program, including Bootcamps/Yoga
- Uncapped Incentives
As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management, 23 offices and over 380 employees.
With a growing national presence, our scale allows us to provide a great working environment for all our team including:
- Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks
- Strategic office locations that minimise travel requirements
- A suite of learning and development programs
- Employee benefits – including health and wellbeing programs and incentive opportunities
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
Why work for LITTLE Real Estate
- We offer a vibrant, inclusive and supportive culture.
- We are passionate about innovation and committed to providing ongoing development opportunities for our people.
- We also place strong value on the health and wellbeing of our people, and offer many employee benefits, including an extensive health and wellbeing program and flexible working arrangements.
We offer a range of careers in property for people who are passionate about the industry, are dedicated professionals and are determined to make a difference.
We are currently seeking the best people in real estate. If you're a self-motivated individual then we want you to join us as a Business Development Manager.
In this role you will work in a collaborative State team over two offices where you can be based out of St Leonards or our Central office. We will provide you with training and development and access to an existing database to give you the tools you need to succeed in this role.
This is not your average new business role, we take the traditional prospecting out of your hands and replace it with "warm leads", all you have to do is convert those leads to property management. Sound easier? It's because it is!
What we are looking for:
- A self motivated individual looking to get into Business Development, or someone within the industry who wants to take their career to the next level
- Passion, honesty, and professionalism with a can do attitude
- Outstanding communication skills that wow our clients
- A thirst for setting and achieving goals
- You will require an unrestricted driver's license and your own vehicle
- Current Certificate of Registration
- We listen to our people, demonstrated through our regular senior leader road-shows.
- We're committed to learning and development.
- We're committed to your well-being. We have an extensive employer funded health and well-being program for all of our team.
- We like to have fun with regular social activities and great annual events!
If you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Trust us. Apply now.
- Published on 04 Oct 2019, 6:05 AM