As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management, 15 offices and over 380 employees.
With a growing national presence, our scale allows us to provide a great working environment for all our team including:
- Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks
- Strategic office locations that minimise travel requirements
- A suite of learning and development programs
- Employee benefits – including health and wellbeing programs and incentive opportunities
We believe in having fun, having open and honest conversations, and showing humility at all times. We are also proud of the fact that we have built a culture of accountability across our business. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
Why work for LITTLE Real Estate
- We provide first class training for those wanting to enter the Real Estate Industry
- We offer an inclusive and supportive culture
- We are passionate about innovation and committed to providing ongoing development opportunities for our people
- We also value the health and well-being of our people.
The Customer Care Centre is an initiative by Little Real Estate to ensure we put our customers first.
The team is based at the Hawthorn Support Office and is responsible for providing first call resolution for inbound calls and emails for the property management business as well as providing overflow and after hours call service.
The Customer Care team are also a dedicated support to other businesses within the Little Group, assisting with queries across a range of products and services, meaning our team members are constantly being cross trained and up skilled.
The Customer Care Centre will operate 7am to 8pm, 7 days per week, so that we are available for our customers when they need us. We are offering a full-time opportunity to cover a rotational shift roster across these hours. Public holidays are required.
The role requires an Agents Representative Certificate, however we will help you obtain this prior to commencement.
You must have an interest in real estate/property management. You will have previous experience in a customer service environment and demonstrate the following qualities:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Positive and professional attitude and presentation
- Excellent attention to detail and administration skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work a rotating roster between Mon-Sun 7am-8pm
- We listen to our people, demonstrated through our regular senior leader road-shows which operate nationally.
- We're committed to your wellbeing. We have an extensive employer funded health and wellbeing program for all of our team.
- We like to have fun with regular social activities and great annual events!
If you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Apply now!