In light of the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are frequently reviewing our recruitment processes, which may adapt to include options such as video interviewing to accommodate any impacted individuals etc. As this is a fluid situation, we will adapt as we need to with any government guidelines or regulations.
As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management.
With a growing national presence, our scale allows us to provide a great working environment for all our team including:
- Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks
- Employee benefits – including health and wellbeing programs and incentive opportunities
- "Dress for your Day"
- Flexible Working Conditions
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
Based out of the office of your choice the successful candidate will be responsible for dealing with all aspects of Property Management as relief cover for our Property Management team including maintenance, inspections, leasing and liaising with tenants & owners.
- We listen to our people, demonstrated through our regular senior leader road-shows
- We're committed to your well-being. We have an extensive employer funded health and well-being program for all of our team
- We like to have fun with regular social activities and great annual events!
If you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Trust us. Apply
- Published on 19 Mar 2020, 10:48 PM