As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management.
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
- Conduct private/open for inspections
- Process applications, including reference checking
- Oversee sign-up processes with new tenants
- Liaise with tenants to answer all incoming queries
- Support with all maintenance management processes
- Incentive opportunities
- Flexible working and working from home capabilities
- Strategic office locations that minimise travel requirements
- "Dress for your Day"
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks, laptop and iPad provided
- A customer care team to take outside hours calls
- Career Development & On-going Training and Support
- Saturday work with time off in lieu
The successful candidate:
- A current Certificate of Registration is required
- A valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- The ability to build strong relationships with external and internal clients
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
If you are an exceptional human who lives and breathes our values of Accountability, Openness & Honesty, Humility and Fun and you want to join a game changing organisation then apply now!
For more imformation about this role call our friendly internal recruitment team today! Melanie McBeach 3452 9612
In light of the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are frequently reviewing our recruitment processes, which will include video interviewing. As this is a fluid situation, we will adapt as we need to with any government guidelines or regulations.
$50,000 + super + incentives
- Published on 13 Nov 2020, 3:39 AM