As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management.
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
Working closely with an experienced Property Manager you will:
- Conduct routine inspections and open for inspections (OFI's)
- Oversee sign-up processes with new tenant
- Liaise with tenants to answer all incoming queries
- Support with all maintenance management processes
- Flexible working and working from home encouraged
- No Saturday work
- No trust accounting
- Leasing and admin support
- Free onsite parking
- A customer care team to take outside hours calls
- "Dress for your Day"
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks, laptop and iPad provided
- Career Development & On-going Training and Support
The successful candidate:
- A current Certificate of Registration
- A valid driver's licence and a reliable vehicle
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- The ability to build strong relationships with external and internal clients
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
If you are an exceptional human who lives and breathes our values of Accountability, Openness & Honesty, Humility and Fun and you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Apply now!
- Published on 25 Mar 2021, 7:41 AM