- Work with a recognised leaders in the field
- Flexible work arrangements on offer
- Broad variety of work across multiple clients
Who Are LevelUp
Level Up is an end-to-end Management Consultancy that specialises in working vertically and laterally across organizations to solve problems, automate solutions and improve operational effectiveness.
Key service streams in our business include;
- Strategic Work Winning
- Organisational Governance
- Applied Technology and Analytics; and
- Human Resources
We work collaboratively across our internal, and our client, organisations to ensure whole of business solutions are designed, implemented and adopted.
We are seeking expressions of interest from qualified and experienced Bid / Tender Writers and Coordinators to join our Strategic Work Winning team.
You will provide critical services to our clients in the Civil Construction and Infrastructure, Mineral and Oil and Gas sectors across Australia.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Coordinate input from subject matter experts for the effective compilation of tenders and proposals, in line with deadlines
- Assisting in content generation, formatting, and presentation as needed
- Maintain records on the server and co-ordinate accesses and authorities as well as updating and maintaining registers
- Maintain tender files and audit completeness of approvals and handover
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of systems
- Provide team administration support as required
We are an innovative consultancy that recognises the value of our people to our success. At LevelUp the contribution of our people is recognised and rewarded with;
- Competitive rates of pay + incentives associated with completing successful bids on behalf of our clients
- Flexible working arrangements and access to some of the leading experts in their fields to help develop your skills and experience
- A genuine opportunity to contribute to, and be part of a growing a successful business
What you will bring
- Excellent written communication skills with high attention to detail, to accurately prepare and review content
- Prior experience within a similar role from a related industry
- Well-developed interpersonal and verbal communication skills to ensure effective communication with all levels of stakeholders
- Willingness to learn, take on new challenges
- A strong team mentality as well as the ability to work autonomously
- Advanced skills in use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Acrobat Professional and Visio.
So if you are bored of the same old approach - then this could be the role for you!
If this ISNT the right role - that's ok, we are always looking to connect and you are welcome to become part of our Talent Community.
- Published on 14 Jun 2021, 5:49 AM