- Job no: CX6BY
- Fantastic collaborative working environment
- 100% flexible working arrangements
- Access to some of Perth biggest brands
Level Up is an end-to-end Management Consultancy & Engineering firm that specialises in working vertically and laterally across organizations to solve problems, automate solutions and improve operational effectiveness.
We solve problems across.
- Strategic Business & Marketing Planning
- Pre-Contracts (Work Winning), Business Development and Tender/Bid Support Services
- Commercial services, Claims, Disputes and Arbitration, including Quantity Surveying
- Procurement Services, PMO, EPC and EPCM o Project Management Support services, including Engineering, SME Secondments
- Human Capital and Leadership Coaching, Training (full employee lifecycle services)
- Employee and Industrial Relations (advice, advocacy, and representation)
- Business Analysis and Market Intelligence o Technology and Automation (selection, procurement, and implementation).
We are a proudly Australian business with a footprint that includes the UK and South Africa.
We are on the hunt for a qualified and creative person to be part of our Pre-Contracts and Communications team developing client-specific brand concepts and marketing collateral.
While your day-to-day will be our Client's Businesses, we would like the successful person to be part of building our internal systems, communications and social media presence as well!
In general all the above will include;
- Scoping and developing unique new brand concepts including logos and document templates as part of our Work Winning team;
- Generating capability statements designed to showcase our client's strengths and abilities
- Building and executing digital marketing campaigns
The successful person will need to be self-motivated and prepared to work face to face with clients as needed. Your ability to distill the essence of who our clients are, what we are trying to communicate and then reflect that in conceptual designs and graphics is essential.
You will need;
- A creative flair combined with the ability to turn concepts into reality
- 4+ years’ experience within a Graphic Design role involving traditional and digital media
- qualifications in graphic design or equivalent
- Recent experience having worked within a Graphic Design role involving traditional and digital formats
- Experience and strong technical knowledge in the use of HTML and Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Proven ability to drive projects from concept to completion
What we offer
On offer is a Full-Time opportunity with full flexibility to work from our offices or from home. You will work with some of the biggest client brands in the Construction, Mining and Oil and Gas sectors and be part of the team responsible for helping them win multi-million dollar, high profile work.
You will work with a highly collaborative and supportive team with plenty of opportunities to try new things and the ability to contribute at all levels of the company both internally and externally.
If this sounds like you then don't hesitate - APPLY NOW!
- Published on 12 Apr 2022, 2:59 AM