Lockdown is over and we are back underway with high demand for residential plumbing work - Laser Plumbing has excellent opportunities for experience Registered Plumbers and Drainlayers in the Waikato & BOP regions - join the Matamata team!
Are you looking to earn top of the market wages? Be supported by a successful business with a nationwide network? Plus work for owner operated local businesses who are genuinely invested in seeing you succeed and will assist you in reaching your training and development goals?
Laser is the place for you - we have excellent opportunities for NZ Registered Plumbers and Drainlayers in the busy Matamata team. Leadership roles available!
What we need from you:
- Registered Plumber &/or Drainlayer at Tradesman level
- Solid experience in new build residential & maintenance plumbing work
- NZ Plumbing &/or Drainlaying Qualification - Licensed or Certified and PGDB Registered
- Full NZ Drivers Licence
- Positive attitude and a genuine desire to be part of a great team
- Ideally experience leading a team or Apprentices
What we can offer you:
- A variety of work with competitive pay rates
- Busy contracts and interesting work
- Full-time permanent role and job security
- Fully stocked vehicle, uniform and iPhone
- We pay you to travel to and from work
- Great Social Club - fun events a few times per year, beer fridge for after work chill time
- The support of a professional highly organised office team
Laser Plumbing is proud of its positive work culture and how we truly value our staff. Throughout the year we host a variety of social activities as well as end of year Christmas parties so there is plenty of opportunity for new mates - join the local Rugby club, Cycling club or Soccer team....we love getting involved in the community!
Additionally, we can offer an hourly Tool Allowance to supplement your wage.
Call Alex today to find out how this could be your next career move, move to the beautiful Waikato area and be part of a supportive team - call 027 252 5770
Competitive hourly wage+Van+Phone
- Published on 22 Jul 2020, 8:03 AM