Belron NZ is the parent company that includes Smith&Smith®, New Zealand's leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company, and Laser Group whose members are plumbing and electrical experts. We are part of the international Belron Group with 30,000 employees active in over 30 countries providing services and making a difference with real care, for our customers.
We are excited to invite applications for the role of New Business Development Manager. This opportunity will require a hunger for sales growth, great relationship management and a new customer driven philosophy.
The purpose of the New Business Development Manager role is to identify new national and local business opportunities for Belron NZ within existing and new Smith&Smith® and Laser markets. The role has responsibility for the of delivery of our new business commercial plan for Laser Plumbing & Electrical Group Services, Broker, Fleet and Rental Strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Influence and grow new commercial opportunities for Smith&Smith® and Laser Group
- Looks for Belron NZ cross sell opportunities within their portfolio of accounts (Smith&Smith® and Laser)
- Work cross collaboratively with both Commercial Account Manager’s from Laser Group Services and Smith&Smith® to identify and respond to new business opportunities
- Coordinate and oversee active account management of target markets assigned
- Maintain client relations, directing, coordinating and overseeing all activities in accordance with client requirements and company standards
- Meet or exceed financial & operational goals; provide quality customer service
- Implement and identify potential business opportunities, developing existing and new relationships and understand the customer's critical business strategy
- Support the critical growth of both Smith&Smith® and Laser Group Service business streams
We are seeking an experienced and proven New Business Development gun! You will show demonstrated success in Sales, Marketing, Business Development or related areas and be confident managing complex projects and accounts for delivery.
Key skillset and prior experience required includes:
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities with proven ability in Conflict Resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Dynamics CRM) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
This opportunity will see you deliver to stringent KPIs with a strong focus on building a pipeline of prospects, converting leads and juggling multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
In order to be successful in this role you will be able to identify alternative solutions, recognise the impact of those alternatives, and determine solutions, which result in the best outcome for all parties. Additionally working with pricing teams and understanding operating models as required for optimum contract fulfilment.
If you are looking to join a business committed to continuous improvement, and with a highly regarded nationwide presence – this is an exciting opportunity!
Apply via the link to register your interest, providing an up to date Resume and Cover Letter outlining your suitability and interested in the role.