Are you that ‘Go-to’ person, the ‘Mr or Ms. Fix-it’, and that determined problem-solver who regularly saves the day using your skills, hands, and brainpower?
If you’re an NZ Registered Maintenance Plumber/Gasfitter that’s chomping at the bit for variety, we invite you to join the Laser Plumbing Grey Lynn team. You will work primarily in the disciplines of plumbing, gasfitting, roofing, and backflow prevention. You will need to carry out general reactive trade duties independently as directed by the scheduling team to troubleshoot customers' plumbing issues, gasfitting, and maintenance roofing needs and have a good understanding of the AS/NZ plumbing standards.
Here’s what we need from you:
· NZ registered plumber at Tradesman level
· Broad exposure and experience across the plumbing trade
· A love for problem-solving – nothing is too big or small for you
· Good references who’ll vouch for your strong work ethic
· Confidence to work alone/unsupervised
· Good communication skills with an investigative nature
· Clean and full NZ Driver’s License
· Excellent customer service style – you must like people
· Currently living in and have the right to work in New Zealand
. We will also look at 3rd or 4th year apprentices who wishes to apply
And in return, you’ll get:
· A variety of work including plumbing, gasfitting, roofing, and backflow prevention
· A variety of work with competitive pay rates
· Full-time permanent role and job security
· Fully stocked vehicle, uniform
· Development opportunities and on-the-job learning
· An inclusive and light-hearted team culture that’s open-minded and known for providing excellent service.
· Support for our local community – we want you to get involved
Have we sparked your interest yet? It will be worth your while, we promise! Apply via the link or call/text Anne on 027 269 9606 for a confidential chat about your next career move.
Please note: To be considered for this role, you must already reside in New Zealand and have the right to work here.