Here at Laser Plumbing and Electrical Group, we’re proud to be one of New Zealand’s most recognised trade brands and our “Totally Dependable” approach to our customers is why we’ve been in business for over 30 years.
As we continue to grow, we’re now on the look-out for an experienced Business & Operations Manager to join our leadership team and partner with our network to deliver operational excellence.
Directly reporting to the General Manager, you’ll be our continuous improvement champion who’s responsible for working with our people to deliver great customer outcomes. In this critical leadership role, your purpose-led leadership approach will focus on our people’s development, wellbeing, safety, productivity and adherence to Laser and industry regulatory standards.
- You’re a passionate leader who knows how to bring everyone along on the journey because of your energetic approach to coaching, mentoring, motivating and influencing others
- It goes without that saying that you’re a strong communicator who can take complex issues and make sure everyone understands what’s going on
- You wear a strategic hat well and have a proven ability to initiate, prioritize and deliver successful business outcomes
- You’re not afraid of handling complex data because of your strong financial and commercial acumen
- The value of customers is always front of mind so you’re the first to make sure your teams have the skills, knowledge and support they need to deliver a memorable experience
To be successful in this role, you’ll tick all the boxes above and:
- Have a minimum of five years operational experience at a middle management level in a national or regional role
- Exposure or interest in franchise law and networks
- Preferred experience delivering in a large, diverse network
- Clear evidence of delivering top-notch results through teams by aligning personal & business goals
Based in Avondale, this role is truly at the heart of Laser Group’s operations. Every Laser branch is locally owned and operated with the support of our national office, so you won’t find a better opportunity to make an immediate and positive impact on our business. With a competitive salary and bonus structure, this permanent full-time opportunity also has the flexibility to be a 12-month contract if required.
So, is it a match? Let’s find out… Click ‘APPLY’ today to register your interest
- Published on 27 Nov 2020, 4:07 AM