Are you that ‘Go-to’ person, the ‘Mr or Miss Fix-it’ and that determined problem-solver who regularly saves the day using your skills, hands and brainpower?
If you’re an NZ Registered Maintenance Plumber that’s chomping at the bit for variety and a fantastic lifestyle, we invite you to join the Laser Plumbing Tauranga Central team. Heck, we’ll even pay you to relocate if you’re from out of town!
When we say ‘no-two-days-are-the-same’, we actually mean it. You’ll be working across residential, commercial and industrial jobs, where your broad experience and investigation skills will eat up the tasks at hand and deliver service like no other.
Here’s what we need from you:
· NZ registered plumber at Tradesman level
· Broad exposure and experience across the plumbing trade
· A love for problem solving – nothing is too big or small for you
· Good references who’ll vouch for your strong work ethic
· Confidence to work alone/unsupervised
· Good communication skills with an investigative nature
· Clean and full NZ Driver’s License
· Excellent customer service style – you must like people
· Currently living in and have the right to work in New Zealand
And in return, you’ll get:
· A variety of work including Solar and Central Heating systems with competitive payrates
· Relocation contribution if you are from out of town (ah, Hello Tauranga for Summer)
· A variety of work with competitive pay rates
· Full-time permanent role and job security
· Fully stocked vehicle, uniform
· Development opportunities and on-the job learning
· An inclusive and light-hearted team culture that’s open-minded and known for providing excellent service.
· Support for our local community – we want you to get involved
Have we sparked your interest yet? It will be worth your while, we promise! Apply via the link.
Please note: To be considered for this role, you must already reside in New Zealand and have the right to work here.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE – In-person, telephone or directly emailed applications will not be accepted and you will be redirected back to the online process. We’re busy and often on the run to new jobs so please avoid visiting our branch to hand-deliver your application. We aren’t always available to speak with you for as long as we’d like to when your visit is unplanned.