Laser Plumbing and Electrical NZ is part of the Belron® group supported by a central legal team, with lawyers located all over the world. Belron® is a company renowned for its customer service, being the world’s largest vehicle glass repair and replacement company, whose brands extend over 35 countries. In NZ and Australia Belron® has businesses in vehicle glass and plumbing and electrical services.
We now have a great opportunity for a Contracts Lawyer to join the in-house legal team reporting to the Legal Director, ANZ. The role of the legal team is varied as it supports all aspects of the business. This role will focus on assisting the Legal Director to prepare contracts and help ensure that the Laser Group is compliant with its franchise obligations . This is a Fixed-term opportunity for 6 months, located in Penrose.
We are looking for an efficient and enthusiastic team player who enjoys working to deadlines and being busy – we are a small but lively in-house team with a great work ethic and strong customer focus! We are open to a full-time or part-time position, depending on your experience.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Support the Legal Director in providing a customer focussed, in-house legal service to the Laser business in New Zealand
- Prepare contracts and draft variations, building lists of standard variations
- Assist the Laser business in New Zealand to be fully compliant with its franchise obligations and negotiating contracts with its franchisee Members
- Assist with supply contracts
We are seeking someone with a genuine Customer Service focus, who has the ability to build valuable interpersonal relationships and resolve conflict smoothly and in a positive manner for all.
Preferred skills and experience include:
- 3-4 years’ experience in contract law (no franchise experience is required)
- Excellent drafting skills and problem solving skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and provide diplomatic challenge
- Effective communication skills which are clear, fluent, concise and appropriate and encourages feedback as appropriate
- Ability to identify alternative solutions, recognise the impact of those alternatives, and determine solutions, which result in the best outcome
- Proficient computer skills – Microsoft Office
Applications are open now with the option to begin within short notice – if you are solutions focused, outcomes driven, and can demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please apply via the link, or contact Alex for a confidential conversation and more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Published on 15 Oct 2020, 3:21 AM