Here at Laser Plumbing and Electrical Group, we’re proud to be one of New Zealand’s most recognised trade brands and our “totally dependable” approach to our customers is why we’ve been in business for over 30 years.
We’re growing and have a unique opportunity for a sales support guru to join us as our Assistant Business Performance Manager. This role is a key ingredient in supporting and growing our Laser members through service, administration and project opportunities.
To really shine in this role, you’ll be:
- The ambitious type who’s keen to prove yourself, your skills and your unique ability to both influence and consult at the same time
- All about the detail – your strong administration and coordination background is because of your organisational and time management skills
- Able to talk the talk – your concise communication skills have you influencing key stakeholders at all levels
- A people-person with service at heart – whether it’s your Manager, your team or your customers, you’ll always put your best foot forward
- Perceptive and proactive - Your ability to read situations and preempt change sees you being ahead of the game when it comes to service delivery and supporting others
- A sponge ready to soak up knowledge, learning new systems and exploring new territories
- All about the numbers and feel confident around reporting and financial measures
As well as ticking off the above, you’ll have:
- Proven experience as a Sales Support, Junior Account Manager or relevant sales / service role
- Understanding of CRM software and proficiency of MS Office
- Aptitude / interest to learn and understand legal contracts
- Effective and professional listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Reporting to our Business & Operations Manager, this role is a full-time opportunity with huge scope to grow. Based in Avondale, this role is crucial to Laser Group’s performance. Every Laser branch is locally owned and operated with the support of our national office, so you won’t find a better opportunity to make an immediate and positive impact on our business.
Does this sound like you? Let’s find out… Click ‘APPLY’ today to register your interest.
- Published on 06 Nov 2020, 6:09 AM