We are looking for switched on (pun intended) Registered Electrician to work their wizardry to install, maintain, repair, inspect and test electrical wiring, equipment and appliances in compliance with statutory regulations and standards and ensuring that all quality standards and client deadlines are met
So how about it? Here’s what we need from you:
- NZ Registered Electrician with a current EWRB practicing license and a full valid NZ driver’s license
- Proven NZ experience preferably in new residential construction work
- Highly skilled tradesman who is deadline driven
- A customer focus and comfortable dealing with a variety of clients in a professional friendly manger
- The ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and floor plans
- Has good leadership skills and is committed to training and developing their Apprentice
- Ability to work unsupervised and able to organise others
- Enjoys new home installations
- A great attitude with a commitment to learning and growing your career
- Positive references that’ll vouch for your quality workmanship
We’re a good bunch here at Laser Electrical Rosebank - we’re proud to be local AND have the support of a nationwide network. We are all about helping each other succeed and truly invest in those who show the commitment to deliver and perform.
Here’s what we can offer you:
- A variety of work with competitive pay rates and tool allowance
- Full-time permanent role and job security
- A work vehicle, uniform, and phone as well as team member rewards
- Great social club and team breakfasts and events to build and maintain a great team environment
Have we convinced you to join us yet? Apply via the link
To be considered for this role you MUST reside in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE – In-person, telephone or directly emailed applications will not be accepted and you will be redirected back to the online process. We’re busy and often on the run to new jobs so please avoid visiting our branch to hand-deliver your application. We aren’t always available to speak with you for as long as we’d like to when your visit is unplanned.
- Published on 07 May 2021, 1:00 AM