Laser Plumbing and Electrical currently has over 250 members and has evolved to become the leading electrical and plumbing contracting network across New Zealand and Australia. From our commitment to our members, matched with our commitment to our customers and our community – we are dedicated to upholding our ‘Totally Dependable’ service guarantee.
We now have an excellent opportunity for a Business Performance Manager to join the team and work with the Laser Members in the lower North Island region. Ideally based in Palmerston North, we are open to applications based in the Wellington area also.
The Business Performance Manager works with a portfolio of Laser Plumbing & Electrical Members to help them grow and adapt to changes in the business environment to achieve their goals.
You will work to maximise the sales, profitability and compliance of the Members Network by:
- Building close relationships with your member portfolio
- Continually reviewing and analysing members performance & tracking external market factors to provide insight & guidance
- Developing relationships within the wider industry, including members, potential members, suppliers and industry groups / bodies
- Providing support and assistance to Members and Laser Group personnel
- Providing valuable input to the development and implementation of centrally developed directives and plans
We are seeking a genuinely strategic business leader with the ability to connect and understand SME and franchise owners – a true understanding of best practice, and the ability to work alongside the business owners to develop their capabilities, solve problems and add value to growth and profit targets is essential.
Ideal skillset & experience includes but is not limited to:
- Proven ability to work through conflict and business challenges
- Excellent EQ and ability to connect with the team at all levels including corporate leaders and peers
- Strategic mindset and confidence to make decisions and problem solve
- Ideally a Trades or franchise background with strong focus on compliance, H&S and industry legislation
- Competent using BI tools and Business Systems & technology – able to assist members in implementation, usability and maximise results from use of these
This is an excellent opportunity to live the lifestyle and progress your career as you join a team of enthusiastic and dedicated Business Performance Managers nationwide. Laser Plumbing & Electrical are committed to providing members with the support, guidance and backup that will allow their businesses to grow and flourish.
Benefits of joining the Belron Group include subsidised Health Insurance, Tools of the Trade including a vehicle and phone are offered also, and the opportunity to make a real difference for the Laser Group Members that you lead.
Apply today or contract Alex for a confidential conversation 027 252 5770
- Published on 12 Aug 2020, 7:46 AM