- Job no: CR9EN
We are looking for a DAMN GOOD SPARKY WHO DOES A DAMN GOOD JOB to join our team. Is this you?
We currently have a position available for an experienced and qualified Industrial/Commercial Electrician to come join us. We can offer you the opportunity to further your skill set and challenge yourself while working on a variety of projects including power stations, meat works, vegetable processing plants, new build commercial and industrial projects, council pumping stations, irrigation pumping stations, grain and seeding processing and electrical engineering design solutions.
Here at Laser Electrical Ashburton, you couldn’t ask for a better location to work for an award winning business. Only 30 minutes to Mt Hutt, an hour to Christchurch and 10 minutes to a beautiful lake, your days off will be just as action packed.
So how about it? Here’s what we need from you:
- NZ Registered Industrial/Commercial Electrician with a current EWRB practicing license
- Experience in PLC fault finding and programming, variable speed drives, motor control systems, soft starters.
- Experience in design & build projects
- Be a quick thinker and someone that likes troubleshooting and have excellent fault finding skills
- Have a tidy and professional manner and able to communicate with contractors and clients alike
- Impeccable attention to detail, takes pride in their work to deliver a quality finish to their work
- Full NZ Drivers Licence with the ability to drive manual
- Positive references that’ll vouch for your quality workmanship
Here’s what we can offer you:
- A variety of work with competitive pay rates and tool allowance
- Full-time permanent role and job security
- A fully stocked vehicle, uniform, and phone
- Health insurance
- A small, friendly team that’s committed to making a difference to each other & our customers
From out of town and want to join the team? No problem! Get in touch and we can talk about relocation assistance to help make the move easier.
Apply via the link with your Cover Letter and CV or email Anne on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and currently reside in NZ.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE – In-person, telephone or directly emailed applications will not be accepted and you will be redirected back to the online process. We’re busy and often on the run to new jobs so please avoid visiting our branch to hand-deliver your application. We aren’t always available to speak with you for as long as we’d like to when your visit is unplanned