Laser Electrical Papakura is a small family-owned electrical contracting business.
Our core values consist of PASSION, INNOVATION, TEAMWORK, RELATIONSHIPS & INTEGRITY.
We offer a range of electrical solutions for the wider Auckland market including New Homes, Commercial and Industrial servicing and installation and residential maintenance and servicing and installations.
We are seeking an administration support person with a passion for customer service. A background in the electrical or construction industry would be an advantage.
This is a part- time, permanent role with the hours of work being 9.00am – 3.00pm (30 hours per week) Monday to Friday.
We are located in Papakura.
Duties would include but not limited to:
- Maintenance of job scheduling in Simpro software system.
- Answering our phone and liaising with our customers, suppliers and our offsite electricians.
- Customer relationship management.
- Management of job documentation / correspondence
- Health & Safety – Managing the Company H&S requirements utilising our H&S software including Job set up, SSSP’s, team training records, accident reporting (Site App Pro)
- Some preparation of electrical quotes and estimations for client consideration
- Scheduling of vehicle maintenance, WOF, COF, RUC.
- Payroll - Payhero software
- Marketing - Managing our Facebook page
- Human Resources - Preparation of employment ads, contacts and the company's policy manual.
To Be Successful:
- Positive can-do attitude and good work ethic
- Ability to handle a face paced, quick changing environment, no two days are the same!
- Be able to think on your feet and be solution focused
- Ability to communicate and work well with others
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent Typing skills, spelling and comprehension and a basic knowledge Microsoft products
- Computer / software Savvy
- Must hold NZ Residency or permanent work visa
Have we sparked your interest yet? Apply via the link or call/text Anne on 027 269 9606 for a confidential chat about your next career move.
Please note: In order to be eligible, you must already reside in New Zealand and have the legal right to work here