- Job no: T49C3
- Category: ILNG - Bladin Point, Scaffold Yard
Are you looking to kick-start your career in Operations Support? Are you looking for a role that will give you hands-on experience and support your learning as you earn? Then do we have the role for you!
These entry-level roles will open doors and can lead to careers in multiple sectors. You need to bring your willingness to turn up and put in the effort. Reliability is a must!
As a member of the Larrakia Development Corporation family, you will have the expertise of the LDC Labour Hire department to assist and support you with all aspects of the recruitment and placement processes. Keep reading if this sounds like you!
We have two roles located 45 mins out of Darwin, based in the Scaffold Yard at ILNG, Bladin Point Gas Plant.
The responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Picking and packing scaffolding material orders ready for pick up
- Assisting with loading or transporting materials
- Checking and returning scaffolding material after use
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment in the scaffolding yard, including assisting with cyclone preparation
- General cleaning and house keeping
- Forklift operations (if ticketed)
- HR vehicle operations (if licensed)
- Assisting with any other tasks requested to support operations
- Participate in work meetings, toolbox meetings and improvement programs.
- Support and observe policies on HSE and Quality.
Skills and experience:
- Candidates must be willing to learn new skills and work within a team environment.
- White Card - Essential
- National Police Clearance - Essential
- NT Drivers Licence - Required (HR preferred - or the ability to obtain)
- Forklift - (Or the ability to obtain).
Due to the physical nature of the work, the successful candidate will need to complete a full pre-employment medical assessment (OGUK).
So if you’re wanting a change in career or looking to start your career, apply today with your current, up-to-date CV and come join the LDC family!
Larrakia are encouraged to apply.
- Published on 19 Jul 2022, 3:36 AM