- Job no: QJQ4D
- Category: ILNG - Bladin Point, Scaffold Yard
- Are you 20yrs or younger?
- Are you hoping to develop a career in Oil and Gas industry?
- Do you need a pathway to get the right tickets?
Larrakia Development Corporation in association with Trace JV have a great opportunity for you! We are about to commence a ‘Youth Scaffolding/ Rigging Training Program’ at the ILNG Bladin Point facility. These training program roles are being created, with the intention of developing young people with a desire to enter this industry at the ground level.
You will need:
· Drivers Licence – C Class preferred
· White Card
· Ability to complete Oil and Gas Industry Medical
· Ability to pass regular Drug and Alcohol testing – please note: Bladin Point is a Zero Tolerance site
· Reliable Transport
What you will gain:
- Full time work for up to eighteen months
- World class training that will set you up for future employment
- Mentoring and full supervision as you learn
- Certifications pending assessments; (further certificates/ licenses subject to operational requirements)
- Basic and Intermediate tickets in either Scaffolding or Rigging
- Working at Heights
- Elevated Work Platform
Work hours are 6.30am- 5.30pm Monday – Friday with possible over time. Please note rostered hours are subject to change due to operational requirements. The site is at Bladin Point – so reliable transport is an essential.
To apply, please enter a CV and short cover letter as to why you feel you would be a great candidate at this link.
Female applicants are highly regarded. Larrakia and Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander applications are strongly encouraged.
- Published on 11 Nov 2022, 3:33 AM