- Job no: DMFG4
- Category: ILNG - Bladin Point, Scaffold Yard
We have two roles located 45 mins out of Darwin, based in the Scaffold Yard at ILNG, Bladin Point Gas Plant.
The responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Picking and packing scaffolding material orders ready for pick up
- Assisting with loading or transporting materials
- Checking and returning scaffolding material after use
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment in the scaffolding yard, including assisting with cyclone preparation
- General cleaning and house keeping
- Forklift operations (if ticketed)
- HR vehicle operations (if licensed)
- Assisting with any other tasks requested to support operations
- Participate in work meetings, toolbox meetings and improvement programs.
- Support and observe policies on HSE and Quality.
Skills and experience
Candidates must be willing to learn new skills and work within a team environment.
- White Card - Essential
- National Police Clearance - Essential
- NT Drivers Licence - Required (HR preferred - or the ability to obtain)
- Forklift - (Or the ability to obtain)
Due to the physical nature of the work, the successful candidate will need to complete a full pre-employment medical assessment (OGUK).
Larrakia are encouraged to apply.
- Published on 30 Jun 2022, 9:59 PM