Komatsu is a world leader in the technology behind state of the art earthmoving, mining, construction and utility equipment. Komatsu’s vision is to be indispensable to our customers by having the most professional, skilled and engaged people who drive innovation. With over 3,000 employees across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia and New Caledonia, progressing our business forward is a key element of our success. At Komatsu we consider ourselves family where we meet challenges together, solve complicated problems together, strive for a better future together and most importantly enjoy ourselves whilst developing great friendships. Your Success is Our Success.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Branch RM Care Administrator to join the Customer Support Department at our Moolarben branch. Reporting to the Project Manager, this role will be responsible for administration duties, daily data entry, basic parts planning & ordering, warehousing & parts logistics to assist in meeting the needs for all equipment covered under our Contract with Moolarben Coal along with some ancillary plant working alongside MCOL employees.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provides a high level of service by ensuring effective communication; interprets customer spare parts or service requirements, processes customer orders, repair paperwork and purchases goods to fulfil these orders
- Participates with other team members to ensure that the complete R&M Care procedures are processed on a daily basis ensuring Contract requirements are met
- Monitors weekly reports for planned repairs, availability & scheduled tasks to follow-up & close
- Carry out branch general administration duties including time sheet management, procurement services & warranty claim procedures
- To assist as temporary relief to the Parts Department covering absences including but not limited to employee leave & changes as required
- Look for & develop new business opportunities including sales or procedure improvements at site
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Some experience in parts interpretation for mining/earthmoving equipment
- Intermediate computerised inventory control system skills along with stocktaking experience
- Proven intermediate Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and proficient user of Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- High level of communication skills (both verbal and written), numeracy and data visualisation skills with high attention to detail
- Hold a current driver’s license
- Have a technical aptitude
- Experience with SAP payroll administration is desirable but not essential
At Komatsu we have proven career pathways into a variety of exciting fields. We are committed to creating a culture of learning and consider the support and recognition of training, learning, development & education as fundamental to achieving your goals. We also provide a range of services and benefits to assist our employees in their personal and professional lives, such as:
- Career Development and Education Support Programs for further studies
- Dedicated training in Business Skills, Leadership, Sales & Customer Service and OH&S
- Company-funded Income Protection Insurance
If you are keen to pursue this exciting career opportunity, please APPLY today!
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the work place, competitive remuneration package, and to drive success we employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicities and from different generations. Join the Komatsu family and you’ll become a part of a dynamic, supportive and inclusive work environment, with opportunities for career progression on a global scale, training and personal growth.