Komatsu is a global leader, where you will be part of an inclusive culture where people thrive, reflected in our purpose: creating value together. With a rich legacy, we not only build equipment but also foster a safety-first culture where every employee prioritizes safety. As industry leaders, we are dedicated to implementing ISO 45001 standards to enhance safety throughout the region.
In this pivotal role you will:
- Promote a positive safety culture; identify and manage emerging HSE issues and, implement continuous improvement strategic initiatives.
- Provide guidance, direction, and training to employees, aiming to ensure a reduction in hazards and risks.
- Bridge the gap between HSE policies and operational practices, by actively promoting safety compliance and awareness.
- Ensure environmental compliance is achieved across the region.
Location: Fairfield, NSW.
- Paid Parental Leave and Komatsu Families policy which includes 16 weeks of paid primary carer parental leave.
- Technology: Discounts on Apple, Dell, Lenovo, and Microsoft products
- Financial: Komatsu Employee Referral Program offering a bonus of $3,000 if you successfully refer someone for a role. Income Protection options are available
- Career: recognition and awards, Komatsu is a recognised training organisation (RTO) providing an opportunity to complete recognised Cert III courses
- Health: Discounted corporate rates with Bupa and a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program with total wellbeing solution provider LifeWorks
- Cars, Home & Hardware: Discounts with Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Kennards Hire, Bridgestone and Orix
- Travel: Discounts with Avis, Qantas, Crown, IHG and travel agents
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in an operational Health & Safety role within a similar industry.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Advanced Microsoft Suite proficiency.
- To be a well organised, self-starter with the ability to wok autonomously.
- Experienced in delivering training and safety initiatives to all areas of the workforce.
- High level organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
Ready to get started? Apply now!
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the workplace, competitive remuneration package, and to drive success we employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicities and from different generations. Join the Komatsu family and you’ll become a part of a dynamic, supportive, and inclusive work environment, with opportunities for career progression on a global scale, training, and personal growth.
- Published on 22 Nov 2023, 5:52 AM