Smart Technology - Passionate People - Smart Move
Komatsu is a world leader in the technology behind state of the art earthmoving, mining, construction and utility equipment. Komatsu’s vision is to be indispensable to our customers by having the most professional, skilled and engaged people who drive innovation.
An exciting career opportunity is now available for a Field Service Technician (HD Fitter/Mechanic) to join our Newman team.
You would be responsible for carrying out maintenance, servicing and repairs on mobile plant equipment and ensuring excellent customer service is provided. The role is responsible for machine diagnostics as well as the testing and adjusting of machine operation and monitoring systems.
Additionally, you would be coordinating site based equipment maintenance projects, in particular, coordinating job requirements, following work scope and critical path. The role also involves generating technical reports such as service reports, TSI & warranty claim processes.
The knowledge, skills and abilities we’re looking for
- Relevant Trade Certificate - Mobile Plant Mechanic (HD Diesel Fitter Earthmoving/Heavy Transport)
- Current MR classification driver’s licence (minimum requirement)
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the design & function of Komatsu mining equipment
- Extensive experience with Komatsu equipment; such as WA900-1200 loaders & 730E-930E trucks
- Field service / Mine site breakdown / diagnostics experience is essential
- A demonstrated commitment to safety with the ability to work unsupervised and in remote areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good understanding of computer systems
- Air-con and Auto Electrical experience, qualifications and diagnostic skills will be highly regarded
Komatsu can provide you with:
- Excellent earning potential
- Training - Technical and Non-Technical
- Access to state of the art technology
- Income Protection Insurance
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Employee Referral Program, earn $$ by referring a mate
- Employee benefits including discounted health insurance with BUPA, Toyota, Microsoft, Apple, Lenovo and Dell
- Employee Health and Wellbeing Program
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the work place, competitive remuneration package, and to drive success we employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicities and from different generations. Join the Komatsu family and you’ll become a part of a dynamic, supportive and inclusive work environment, with opportunities for career progression on a global scale, training and personal growth.
- Closes in a month - 25 Nov 2020
- Published on 03 Sep 2020, 1:46 AM