KJR is looking for multiple Test Managers. This is an opportunity to join a vibrant, fun organisation that understands quality starts with its people. You will work closely with our KJR QLD Team, including the Principal Senior Consultants and General Manager, Queensland. Your role will help drive Quality Assurance best practices and processes within large-scale organisations and projects. You will receive competitive pay, ongoing training, and career advancement opportunities.
To be successful in this role, your CV will need to reflect the following skill sets:
- Have previous experience leading testing for large-scale software projects.
- Experience in writing test strategies, plans, and test case creation.
- Leading and mentoring small teams of test analysts to ensure test phases are delivered on time and within budget.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including stakeholder management work with project sponsors.
- Collaborate with other teams and external stakeholders as required to undertake preparation for testing, and issue and defect resolution to enable test execution deadlines to be met.
- Ability to define test cases, perform test execution, and defect triage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with automated tools is desirable but not required
- Experience with non-functional tools is desirable but not required
- ISTQB certification is highly desirable
Who are we?
Started out of a garage on the Gold Coast, KJR brought innovation and change to the Tech industry since 1997. We now have supported offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Canberra where we provide our testing expertise and quality assurance services to various sectors such as Government, Defence, Healthcare, Utilities, Media, and entertainment as well as Transport and freight.
Our talented Consultants form part of our KJR Family called ‘The Collective’ and are provided with a lot of support such as career development opportunities and employee recognition programs as we want them to shine and be the best version of themselves. We also have our Co-op, an annual employee conference where the KJR staff from all states fly to the Gold Coast to get to know each other, bond through activities and of course...have fun together!
Being the winner of the AIIA Diversity Award 2023 shows how much KJR cares about diversity and inclusion. In our mission to elevate gender equality, KJR is a proud corporate sponsor of ANUAFC and UC Capitals where we provide scholarships to women, and we also provide our support to the career advancement of women in the tech industry.
Passionate about preserving history, KJR uses its leverage of human-machine teaming to identify and protect Queensland’s high-value cultural assets. Additionally, in view of creating opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander businesses, KJR recently became a gold corporate member of Kinaway.
We believe that we can make a difference in the community around us, and you can help us to make it happen!
Want to know more about KJR? Check it out at www.kjr.com.au
Check out some of the innovation projects we're involved in: https://kjr.com.au/corporate-social-responsibility/
If you want to be part of the change and make the world a better place, select “Apply”, create a profile in our Talent Community and we’ll be in touch.