KJR is looking for Mid-Senior level Test Consultants with strong experience in Quality Assurance, Testing, and Consulting.
This is an opportunity to join a vibrant, fun organisation that understands quality starts with its people.
You will work closely with our KJR QLD Team, including the Principal and Senior Consultants and General Manager. Your role will help drive Quality Assurance best practices and processes within large-scale organisations and projects. You will receive competitive pay, ongoing training, and career advancement opportunities.
To be successful in this role, your CV will need to reflect the following skill sets:
- 4+ years of System integration testing, regression testing, User Acceptance Testing, and associated activities such as defect logging, prioritisation, and management within established frameworks, strategies, standards, methodologies, and policies.
- Collaborate with other teams and external stakeholders as required to undertake preparation for testing, and issue and defect resolution to enable test execution deadlines to be met.
- Experience and ability in conducting testing activities in agile, waterfall, and hybrid methodologies and team environments
- Experience with industry testing tools such as ALM, AzureDevOps, or similar
- Ability to define test cases, perform test execution, and defect triage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with automated tools such as Selenium or UFT is desirable but not required
- MS Dynamics 365 experience is highly desirable
- ISTQB certification is highly desirable.
Who are we?
Started out of a garage on the Gold coast, KJR brought innovation and change to the Tech industry since 1997. We now have supported offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Canberra where we provide our testing expertise and quality assurance services to various sectors such as Government, Defence, Healthcare, Utilities, Media & Entertainment as well as Transport & Freight.
Our talented Consultants are provided with a lot of support such as career development opportunities and employee recognition programs as we want them to shine and be the best version of themselves. We want everyone to feel part of the KJR Family called ‘The Collective’ through our diverse and inclusive culture. We have our Co-op which is an annual employee conference where the KJR staff from all states fly to the Gold Coast to get to know each other, bond through activities and of course...have fun together!
KJR cares about the community and we are engaged in various programs such as partnering with universities or IT communities to assist young talents wishing to have a career in IT. As part of the inclusive culture, we want to hear more of women’s voices and that is why we provide them with scholarships and support that would help them become leaders and grow in the Tech industry. Passionate about preserving history, KJR also uses its leverage of human-machine teaming to identify and protect Queensland’s high-value cultural assets.
Want to know more about KJR? Check it out at www.kjr.com.au
Check out some of the innovation projects we're involved in: https://kjr.com.au/corporate-social-responsibility/
If you want to be part of the change and make the world a better place, select “Apply”, create a profile in our Talent Community and we’ll be in touch.