- Job no: PGJXA
KJR is recruiting for multiple, experienced Automation Test Consultants to work with our team to design, build and implement automation projects over multiple years.
Who are we looking for?
Have you dreamt about being part of a team and not just a project? Perhaps you’re looking to grow and build upon your previous automation experience, learning from the best in the industry on major projects. Or perhaps you’re a leader in your field and you’re looking for that career defining project where you’ll have the chance to design and build green field automation frameworks with modern tools, working on a multi-year, large -scale projects for some of Australia’s largest enterprises.
If this sounds like you then we have the role for you. KJR is recruiting for multiple Test Automation engineers to deliver career defining projects. These roles are preferably based in Brisbane but offer flexibility of location and work from home arrangements.
Why work with us?
Working with our blue-chip clients, you will have flexible working arrangements, be part of an industry leading team of experts in their field and be valued and rewarded for your expert skills and contributions. KJR is a company that knows how to have fun, but also invests in your learning and development with continual investment in training, mentoring and career advancement opportunities on offer.
As an Automation Test Engineer, you will consult and deliver solutions for our clients developing high-quality automation solutions.
To be successful in this role, your CV will need to reflect the following:
- More than five (5+) years of software testing experience.
- Three (3+) years of programming/automation experience with either object-oriented language including C#, Java; or scripting languages including PowerShell, Ruby, or Python.
- Extensive QA experience with all tiers of application testing: UI / Web Front End, APIs and Web Services, Unit testing. And experience with full testing lifecycle Functional, Regression, Integration, and Acceptance.
- Experience working with DevOps tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Docker, or Kubernetes.
- Strong knowledge of automation testing tools including selenium and cucumber.
- Experience integrating Automated tests into CI/CD pipeline;.
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies including Agile and Waterfall.
- Ability to Build, Design and customise Test Automation framework for web applications.
- Ability to support the testing practice using a test automation framework. Including maintenance and enhancement the framework and testing utilities as required.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills. With ability to effectively communicate test results to diverse audiences.
Who are we?
KJR is a technology-focused strategic advisory firm, that delivers. We’re trusted by ASX 100 companies, Australian federal and state government departments, and the start-up ecosystem alike to help drive digital advancement for industry advantage.
Like all great tech companies, we started life in 1997 out of our Founder’s garage and have since grown to employ over 100 software quality specialists nationally, supported by offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Canberra.
Our Consultants are a unique bunch with a diverse range of skills and experiences. We encourage our people to identify what motivates them so they can write their own story, leveraging their interests and passions to be the best KJR Consultant they can be. Our fun and inclusive culture ensures that everyone enjoys coming to work each day and to prove this, we've been voted one of Australia's Top 100 Coolest Companies for three years running. KJR also ranked number one for the 2019 APAC Talent Board Candidate Experience Awards Benchmark Program.
Check us out - www.kjr.com.au
Select “Apply” to create a profile in our Talent Community and we’ll be in touch
- Published on 20 May 2022, 1:06 AM