- Job no: NBDBQ
KJR is recruiting for an experienced Integration Test Consultant. As an Integration Test Consultant, you will consult, lead and manage our client base and KJR teams, to develop and deliver high-quality integration solutions to the highest quality.
To be successful in this role, your CV will need to reflect the following:
- Integration and/or ESB testing experience;
- Experienced in test plans / Document test cases;
- Conduct end to end tests;
- Coordinate with teams within the project or working group supporting the project;
- Coordinate with system (operational owners);
- Conduct defect triage meetings;
- Reporting – weekly/fortnightly progress reports;
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall software development methodology; and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Experience in Health, or with HL7 encrypted messaging is highly desirable.
Who are we?
KJR is a technology-focused strategic advisory firm, that delivers. We help organisations build, buy and apply technology better. We’re trusted by ASX 100 companies, Australian federal and state government departments, and the start-up ecosystem alike to help drive digital advancement for industry advantage.
Like all great tech companies, we started life in 1997 out of our Founder’s garage and have since grown to employ over 100 software quality specialists Nationally, supported by offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Canberra.
Our Consultants are a unique bunch with a diverse range of skills and experiences. We encourage our people to identify what motivates them so they can write their own story, leveraging their interests and passions to be the best KJR Consultant they can be. Our fun and inclusive culture ensures that everyone enjoys coming to work each day and to prove this, we've been voted one of Australia's Top 100 Coolest Companies for three years running. KJR also ranked number one for the 2019 APAC Talent Board Candidate Experience Awards Benchmark Program.
Check us out - www.kjr.com.au
Select “Apply”, create a profile in our Talent Community and we’ll be in touch
- Published on 24 Aug 2022, 10:06 AM