- Job no: N67PY
KJR has multiple openings for experienced Test Leads to join our Queensland Team. As Test Consultants, you will consult and deliver solutions for our client, both internal and external, developing high-quality Automation solutions.
To be successful in this role, your CV will need to reflect on the following:
- More than 4+ years of software testing experience.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in a Senior Test Analyst/Test Lead role.
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies (Agile/Waterfall).
- Must have strong automation testing tools experience e.g. selenium and cucumber.
- Experienced with unit testing frameworks.
- Experience in integrating Automated tests into CI and CD processes.
- Extensive QA experience in functional/Browser/UI, API level testing, Web Services, regression, acceptance, integration, and back-end testing.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Experience working with modern DevOps tools and techniques such as Jenkins, AzureDevOps, Docker, or Kubernetes will be highly desirable.
- Ability to work independently and able to work collaboratively with both technical and business SMEs.
Who are we?
KJR is a technology-focused strategic advisory firm, that delivers. We help organisations build, buy and apply technology better. We’re trusted by ASX 100 companies, Australian federal and state government departments, and the start-up ecosystem alike to help drive digital advancement for industry advantage.
Like all great tech companies, we started life in 1997 out of our Founder’s garage and have since grown to employ over 100 software quality specialists Nationally, supported by offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Canberra.
Our Consultants are a unique bunch with a diverse range of skills and experiences. We encourage our people to identify what motivates them so they can write their own story, leveraging their interests and passions to be the best KJR Consultant they can be. Our fun and inclusive culture ensure that everyone enjoys coming to work each day and to prove this, we've been voted one of Australia's Top 100 Coolest Companies for three years running. KJR also ranked number one for the 2019 APAC Talent Board Candidate Experience Awards Benchmark Program.
Check us out - www.kjr.com.au
Select “Apply”, create a profile in our Talent Community and we’ll be in touch