- Job no: MXDG4
KJR helps organisations build, buy and apply technology better. Kick start your tech career by joining our team as a Graduate Data Consultant and learning from an extremely talented bunch of technologists, both on and off the job.
- Kickstart your career in technology consulting
- Learn from an experienced team of technologists
- Friendly, fun, and flexible team environment
Our Consultants play a key role in delivering a wide range of services to our clients, by providing technical expertise. Tasks can be varied across projects from scripting to data preparation and curation, Machine Learning model validation, reporting, dashboard production, and report automation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to launch their career within the Data and Research space. The structure of the team allows you to work closely alongside the entire team and other key staff gaining mentorship, knowledge, and experience.
What are we looking for?
We seek candidates with a background in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics and with exposure to data analytics or time-series modelling and simulation through an advanced degree and/or industry experience.
In addition to the above, the following skills are desirable:
- Experience with Python, MongoDB, AWS or Azure platforms,
- Experience with common software development tools (such as Git) and frameworks,
- Carrying out data analysis and report creation on relevant topics for the business,
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Data Science, Data Engineering, Service Design or another related discipline,
- Demonstrated experience undertaking research and data analysis and presenting key insights to others,
- High attention to detail, maintaining high accuracy and timelines in a fast-paced environment; and
- Australian Citizen only due to the nature of the work
Most importantly, you’re passionate about learning and have an insatiable hunger for exploring and understanding new technologies. We’re a collaborative team so you will like working with others and won’t be afraid to share your ideas, ask questions or chat with colleagues and customers about the work you’re doing.
Who are we?
KJR is a technology-focused strategic advisory firm, that delivers. We help organisations build, buy and apply technology better. We’re trusted by ASX 100 companies, Australian federal and state government departments and the start-up ecosystem alike to help drive digital advancement for industry advantage.
Like all great tech companies, we started life in 1997 out of our Founder’s garage and have since grown to employ over 100 software quality specialists Nationally, supported by offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Canberra.
Our Consultants are a unique bunch with a diverse range of skills and experiences. We encourage our people to identify what motivates them so they can write their own story, leveraging their interests and passions to be the best KJR Consultant they can be. Our fun and inclusive culture ensure that everyone enjoys coming to work each day and to prove this, we've been voted one of Australia's Top 100 Coolest Companies for three years running. KJR also ranked number one for the 2019 APAC Talent Board Candidate Experience Awards Benchmark Program.
Check us out - www.kjr.com.au
Select “Apply”, create a profile in our Talent Community and we’ll be in touch!