- Job no: BC9D6
KJR is looking for Manual/ Automation Test Consultants. This role will be based in Brisbane. You will work closely with our Test Leads helping drive QA best practices and processes, as well as ensuring great product quality through various testing activities.
To be successful in this role, your CV will need to reflect on the following skill-set:
- Experience and ability in conducting testing activities in an agile environment under a specific time frame;
- Ability to write test plans, and test scripts.
- Great written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with API testing is highly desirable.
- Some experience with using or building automated test frameworks will be highly desirable.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines; and
Who are we?
KJR is a technology-focused strategic advisory firm, that delivers. We help organisations build, buy and apply technology better. We’re trusted by ASX 100 companies, Australian federal and state government departments, and the start-up ecosystem alike to help drive digital advancement for industry advantage.
Like all great tech companies, we started life in 1997 out of our Founder’s garage and have since grown to employ over 100 software quality specialists Nationally, supported by offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Canberra.
Our Consultants are a unique bunch with a diverse range of skills and experiences. We encourage our people to identify what motivates them so they can write their own story, leveraging their interests and passions to be the best KJR Consultant they can be. Our fun and inclusive culture ensure that everyone enjoys coming to work each day and to prove this, we've been voted one of Australia's Top 100 Coolest Companies for three years running. KJR also ranked number one for the 2019 APAC Talent Board Candidate Experience Awards Benchmark Program.
Check us out - www.kjr.com.au
Select “Apply”, create a profile in our Talent Community and we’ll be in touch
- Published on 24 Aug 2022, 3:37 AM