- Job no: PGYE6
Our client, a reputable Painting and Decorating company with a strong local presence in the Albury Wodonga and surrounding areas. They are currently providing an exciting opportunity for an apprenticeship, seeking a driven, self-motivated, and enthusiastic individual to join their team.
The successful candidate will be trained up in all aspects of Painting and Decorating including:
- Preparing surfaces by cleaning, sanding, and priming them for painting or wallpapering.
- Operating and maintaining painting tools and equipment, ensuring they are in optimal condition
- Communicating with clients and team members to understand project requirements and provide updates on progress
- Following company procedures and guidelines to deliver high-quality work and adhere to project specifications
This is a fantastic career-start opportunity to become trade qualified. As an apprentice/trainee, you will receive both on and off the job training working towards CPC30620 Certificate III Painting and Decorating which will see you employed directly by Kestrel by up to 4 year/s.
- Driver’s Licence or reliable transport to work each day
- 100% commitment to undertaking this 4 year apprenticeship
- White card
Why become a Kestrel Apprentice?
- All TAFE/RTO fees are paid for by Kestrel
- Receive ongoing mentoring & support
- You will be matched with the most suitable Host Employer
Apply now by clicking on APPLY NOW! Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly!
For further information on what Kestrel does and to view all vacancies, head to www.kestrelrecruitment.com.au
**Kestrel Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer**
Read our Access and Equity Policy here
- Published on 19 Oct 2023, 5:25 AM