Our client, a highly respected locally based Electrical organisation who specialises mainly in newer houses and domestic work, is now offering an opportunity for a hard-working, self-motivated, and most importantly, passionate individual to commence an Apprenticeship.
The successful candidate will be trained up in all aspects of Electrotechnology including:
- Carrying out electrical repairs adhering to client specifications as detailed on the relevant job card
- Maintenance of the electrical/mechanical components on various equipment
- Diagnosing and repair faults on equipment
- Following company procures
This is a fantastic career-start opportunity to become trade qualified. As an apprentice/trainee, you will receive both on and off the job training working towards UEE30820 Certificate III Electrotechnology which will see you employed directly by Kestrel by up to 4 years.
ELECTRICAL APP - Click here for a general job description
Please note that relevant Apprentice/Trainee award rates will apply.
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Year 12 completion
- Completion of a work placement within electrical or a VET or VCAL program within Electrical (desirable)
- 100% commitment to undertaking this 4 year apprenticeship
- White card prior to commencement
Why become a Kestrel Apprentice?
- All TAFE/RTO fees are paid for by Kestrel
- Receive ongoing mentoring & support
- You will be matched with the most suitable Host Employer
Apply now by clicking on APPLY NOW! Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly!
For further information on what Kestrel does and to view all vacancies, head to www.kestrelrecruitment.com.au
**Kestrel Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer**
Read our Access and Equity Policy here
- Published on 25 Jan 2024, 3:37 AM