Based in Yackandandah, Kestrel Recruitment are currently recruiting for a well-respected and prominent businesses in the local community, who are now looking to hire a Business Trainee.
If you are a hardworking, motivated and passionate individual looking to start their career in Business Administration this may be the opportunity for you.
As the successful candidate, you will be trained in all aspects of Business Administration including:
- Managing inquiries – face to face, phone based and via email
- Reception duties and various administration tasks
- Provide quotes and place orders
- Writing business documents
- Initiative, prioritising, and problem solving
- Managing personal well-being
- Time management/maintaining appointments
This is a fantastic career-start opportunity to become qualified as a trainee, you will receive both on and off the job training working towards your Certificate III in Business BSB30120.
Click here for a general job description
Please note that relevant Trainee award rates will apply.
- A strong work ethic and a professional and positive attitude
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Strong desire to learn new skills, develop and grow
- 100% commitment to undertaking this traineeship
Apply now by clicking on APPLY NOW! Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly!
For further information on what Kestrel does and to view all vacancies, head to www.kestrelrecruitment.com.au
**Kestrel Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer**
Read our Access and Equity Policy here
- Published on 24 Jan 2024, 5:06 AM