- Job no: G8XHJ
Our client, a highly respected Albury based Custom Interior manufacturer and installer are now offering an opportunity for a hard-working, self-motivated, and most importantly, passionate individual to commence an Apprenticeship in Cabinet Making.
The successful candidate will be trained up in all aspects of Cabinet Making including:
- Manufacturing internal cabinetry, including kitchens and bathrooms
- Removal and installation of cabinetry
- Assisting tradesman
- Following company procures
This is a fantastic career-start opportunity to become trade qualified. As an apprentice, you will receive both on and off the job training working towards your Certificate III in Cabinet Making MSF30322.
Click here for a general job description
Please note that relevant Apprentice award rates will apply.
- Current Driver’s Licence
- 100% commitment to undertaking this 4 year apprenticeship
- White card prior to commencement
- Hard working and reliable
Why become a Kestrel Apprentice?
- All TAFE/RTO fees are paid for by Kestrel
- Receive ongoing mentoring & support
- You will be matched with the most suitable Host Employer
Apply now by clicking on APPLY NOW! Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly!
For further information on what Kestrel does and to view all vacancies, head to www.kestrelrecruitment.com.au
**Kestrel Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer**
Read our Access and Equity Policy here.
- Published on 09 Nov 2023, 2:02 AM