- Job no: AAYXG
Kestrel Recruitment is a local Recruitment and Group Training Organisation specialising in placing candidates with our clients across North East Victoria and Southern NSW within both the white and blue collar sectors.
Our client is a Pharmaceutical Warehouse based in Wodonga who are looking to employ a Store person to join their team on a casual basis.
About the Role
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Be able to pick and pack orders
- Filling in forms and paperwork
- Other duties as directed by supervisor
Our ideal candidate will be.
- Physically active
- Be able to be on your feet for long periods during your shift
- Be able to lift up to 15kg
- Able to follow job sheets
- Be able to communicate well with other staff
- Reliable transport to and from work
To be considered for this position, please submit an up to date Resume along with a Cover Letter addressing why you are interested in this position.
Please note that only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
**Kestrel Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer**
Read our Access and Equity Policy here