- Job no: 9XDG4
Kestrel Recruitment is a local Recruitment and Group Training Organisation specialising in placing candidates with our clients across North East Victoria and Southern NSW. Working with Local Schools to fill positions within their Team. This would be a perfect position for students who are looking at a gap year.
The successful candidate will be trained up in all aspects of Sports and Recreation including:
- Coordinate inter-school sports and recreation programs
- General administrative support
- Class preparation / set – up
- Conferring with the director of sports to confirm/plan upcoming sporting matches
- Helping run House Carnivals (Swimming, Athletics, Cross-country)
- Preparing sport equipment kits and coaches folders
This is a fantastic career-start opportunity to become trade qualified. As an apprentice, you will receive both on and off the job training working towards your Certificate III in Sport and Recreation.
Click here to see position description
Please note that relevant Trainee award rates will apply.
- COVID - 19 vaccination (Triple Vaccinated)
- WWCC Required
- Competent Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word skills
- A permanent right to work in Australia
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Good time management/organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
Why become a Kestrel Apprentice?
- All TAFE/RTO fees are paid for by Kestrel
- Receive ongoing mentoring & support
- You will be matched with the most suitable Host Employer
Apply now by clicking on APPLY NOW! Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly!
For further information on what Kestrel does and to view all vacancies, head to www.kestrelrecruitment.com.au
**Kestrel Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer**
Read our Access and Equity Policy here.
- Published on 19 Oct 2023, 10:55 PM