- Job no: 9JQK3
Our client, a highly respected locally based Roofing and Electrical organisation who specialises mainly in newer houses and domestic work, is now offering an opportunity for a hard-working, self-motivated, and most importantly, dedicated individual to commence an Roof Plumbing Apprenticeship.
The successful candidate will be trained up in all aspects of Roof Plumbing including:
- Erect and dismantle restricted height scaffolding
- Work safely at heights
- Select and install roof sheeting and wall cladding
- Install roof sheets, wall cladding and complex flashings
This is a fantastic career-start opportunity to become trade qualified. As an apprentice/trainee, you will receive both on and off the job training working towards CPC32620 Certificate III Roof Plumbing which will see you employed directly by Kestrel by up to 4 year/s.
Click here for a general job description
Please note that relevant Apprentice award rates will apply.
- Current Driver’s Licence
- 100% commitment to undertaking this 4 year apprenticeship
- White card prior to commencement
Why become a Kestrel Apprentice?
- All TAFE/RTO fees are paid for by Kestrel
- Receive ongoing mentoring & support
- You will be matched with the most suitable Host Employer
Apply now by clicking on APPLY NOW! Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly!
For further information on what Kestrel does and to view all vacancies, head to www.kestrelrecruitment.com.au
**Kestrel Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer**
Read our Access and Equity Policy here
- Published on 06 Nov 2023, 12:03 AM