Our client, a highly respected Wangaratta Electrical organisation. They are now offering an opportunity for a hard-working, self-motivated, and most importantly, passionate individual to commence an Apprenticeship.
The successful candidate will be trained up in all aspects of Electrotechnology including:
- Carrying out electrical repairs adhering to client specifications as detailed on the relevant job card
- Maintenance of the electrical/mechanical components on various equipment
- Diagnosing and repair faults on equipment
- Following company procures.
This is a fantastic career-start opportunity to become trade qualified. As an apprentice/trainee, you will receive both on and off the job training working towards COURSE CODE Certificate III Electrotechnology which will see you employed directly by Kestrel by up to 4 year/s.
ELECTRICAL APP - Click here for a general job description
Please note that relevant Apprentice award rates will apply.
- 100% commitment to undertaking this 4 year apprenticeship
- White card prior to commencement
- Published on 18 Jan 2024, 3:27 AM