- Job no: 6FFNP
- Category: Paid Employment Opportunities
The position reports to the People and Culture Project Manager
Employment is a permanent part-time (30 hours per week) position.
The salary for this role is $67,123.39 per annum (pro rata) (plus 10.5% superannuation) with annual leave loading and generous salary packaging options.
This role can be based at our Melbourne office on level 17, 461 Bourke Street, or our Sydney office on level 5, 175 Liverpool Street, Sydney NSW 2000 with hybrid working arrangements.
In the face of rising levels of unmet legal need, Justice Connect designs and delivers high impact interventions to increase access to legal support and progress social justice.
Justice Connect’s Operations team provide support, advice and expertise to over 100 staff across Justice Connect, Health Justice Australia and the Human Rights Law Centre. The team is responsible for managing the physical work environment, developing and maintaining information technology tools, supporting people and culture, management of and accountability for funds and financial management including payroll. In addition to this, the Operations team oversees the governance and compliance obligations of Justice Connect and manages the business of the volunteer Board.
Our ideal candidate
You'll bring to the team experience in the following areas:
- Working collaboratively with others sharing information and working together to achieve outcomes
- Communicating effectively, actively listening to the needs of those they work with and responding with understanding and respect
- Leveraging technology to achieve outcomes
- Demonstrated experience to plan and prioritise, taking an organised approach to your work, tracking progress and adjusting priorities
- One year or more experience in a people and culture role (preferred)
Candidates will need to demonstrate commitment to Justice Connect's vision, strategy and values.
What you will achieve in the role
In this role, you’ll work to:
- Deliver day to day People and Culture activities including recruitment, onboarding, contracting and off-boarding.
- Keep up to date with employment conditions, interpret changes and implications for the organisation.
- Support the development, review and update of organisational People and Culture policies and procedures.
- Support the development and scheduling of learning and development programs.
- Coordinate the renewal of Practicing Certificates.
- Work collaboratively with the manager to embed People and Culture systems, processes and programs.
A week in this role
If you were here last week, you would have:
- Assisted with the recruitment of a new role
- Completed the onboarding and offboarding of staff
- Reviewed the content for upcoming online training modules
- Contributed to the design of the updated leave policy
- Attended a daily social catch-up online with the team
How to Apply
Please upload your resume and a cover letter which outlines your skills and experience that will help you achieve success in this role.
For further information contact Nathalie Chasen on 03 8593 4797.
Applications close at 11:59pm on Thursday 11 August 2022.
- Closed 5 days ago - 11 Aug 2022