Step into our world and discover a nationwide family united by passion and imagination.
At oOh!, we’re proud collaborators, which means we have the confidence to explore new territories because we will always explore together.
We experiment with cutting edge technology, test the bounds of our creativity, and lead our industry down exciting new paths.
And when we do that well, we celebrate it.
Who are we?
Sitting within the oOh! Media group, Junkee Media is one of Australia’s leading publishers and content agencies.
Who are we searching for?
If you have a passion for strategy, storytelling, millennial marketing and the digital & out of home landscape, then you’ll love this role!
We’re on the lookout for someone who can facilitate and respond on large scale integrated briefs and enjoys working in a fast-paced vibrant sales team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating brainstorms and ideation sessions with the Junkee Studio team
- Developing the audience strategy, insights and campaign architecture for brief responses
- Use strategic storytelling to bring the creative solution to life, whilst ensuring that the proposed approach answers the campaign objectives
- Play a key role in the pitch/presentation of responses
- Build relationships with the Strategy team at media agencies across all markets
- Develop a solid understanding of the oOh!Media business and how to tell a cohesive story in integrated responses
- Build strong internal relationships across both Junkee & oOh! Businesses
- Evolve the way the sales team pitch including internal process, based on market intel and feedback
- Work as a trusted adviser in millennial marketing and the digital landscape
Here’s what you’ll look like…
As the ideal candidate you’ll have a great attitude, enjoy working in a team and can thrive in a creative environment as well as possess;
- Experience within a similar role within a publishing company or media agency
- Experience in running ideation sessions and responding on large scale integrated briefs
- Ability to lead, prioritise and organise multiple deadlines while maintaining quality and attention to detail
- A strong understanding of brand marketing and the role digital, out of home and experiential play in the marketing mix
- In-market experience presenting to agencies and marketers at all levels
- Results driven and commercially minded
Working as part of a team you will have the opportunity to work with the best in the industry that will provide you with a varied and flexible work environment, robust infrastructure and practices and ongoing training and development.
Rewards, Tools and Benefits
Our benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, as well as the people that matter the most in their lives.
On offer for the successful candidate along with a host of other employee benefits is:
- Award winning EVP
- Competitive base salary
- Provision of tools of trade
- Full training and support to ensure ongoing success
- Flexible working options
- Parental and family care benefits
If you’re curious, brave, and ready to leap into a career like no other, we’re ready to open our doors to you. Apply now.
oOh! actively seeks to include and value the unique talents, perspectives, experiences, and contributions of all people. We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, religions, genders, sexualities and cultural identities.
If this isn’t the right role for you, we’d also love for you to be part of our Talent Community so you can be the first in line to be considered when a new opportunity comes up.